Author Topic: Frozen Tundra!!!  (Read 1671116 times)

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen Tundra!!!
« Reply #8015 on: January 17, 2016, 09:40:48 pm »

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8016 on: January 17, 2016, 10:20:46 pm »
Luzerčina....

It takes one to know one ::)

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: January 18, 2016, 03:19:43 pm »

Izgubio opkladu zbog pobede Packersa u Washingtonu. :D

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: January 19, 2016, 08:51:00 pm »
MM je bio vrlo direktan danas na konferenciji za stampu, zadnjoj ove sezone.Jedna stvar se izdvojila:

Od ostalih stvari:
"Everyone wants to talk about the passing game, speed of receivers," McCarthy said. "Philosophically, to have a successful passing game you have to have big targets that can turn through the middle of the field, whether it's a tight end, whether it's a big receiver.

"I will be calling the plays from here on in and how we structure our staff, that's really what lies ahead," he said.

On Aaron Rodgers' struggles this year: McCarthy said the entire season was a test of the quarterback's ability to deal with a challenge.

"I tell you this is the most adversity he had to play through probably since '08," he said. "In the picture of things sitting down and visiting with him today I thought he did a heck of a job dealing with that.

"Aaron, he's that great player that plays at such a high level the competition is usually with himself trying not to do too much, and I think he was really challenged this year more than ever with what he was trying to pick up for with Jordy and so forth."

McCarthy said one of the reasons he felt so good about the playoff run was that he felt Rodgers was dealing with that deficit so well.

On feeling the impact of losing close playoff games: McCarthy called it "a loser's mentality" worrying about how close the margin of defeat was.

He said close games are what the NFL is all about.

"That's the beauty of this game," McCarthy said. "It's the most competitive environment that I've ever been exposed to, and that's why I love doing what I do."

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: January 19, 2016, 08:55:57 pm »
I Dom Capers je imao press:
(Opening remarks) We had good pressure. We had two interceptions. The other thing is we had the ball in our hands three other times and we didn't take the ball away. We were able to make teh game one-dimensional. I thought we were in control. And then we go out the first play of overtime. They had play-action on first down and so we blitzed. We didn't cover the receiver across the field. And then we had the receiver leveraged. We had three guys over there and we couldn't get him down. Three obvious breakdowns on that play.
(On composure after Hail Mary) Every step you're playing good teams. You give them a chance to reload. If come after them with pressure and Palmer rolled off them.
(On Peppers) Peppers was looking for the back, he was zoning the middle. When Palmer extends outside, he was coming to make sure he would not run away. If the guy he's playing three-receiver hook on he was just doing his job.
(On communication) It was communicated on the sideline. We had communicated that we wanted to blitz on first down.
(On Randall) He has to watch the route. If it goes underneath then he can let it go to the drop guy. But if it goes over the top, he has to go with it.
(On Matthews playing outside) As we move forward hopefully move him around and take advantage of him making plays. Who knows? We'll just try to get the best guys on the field.
(On shovel pass) That's a good call. We hadn't seen them run that. It's a play you need to work on. We were in a defense that could have played it better, but you have to give them credit.
(On Rollins) I like our young guys, especially our young guys in the secondary. Randall played more than three-quarters of the play. Those guys will be much better pepared. Feel better about both of those guys. It was nice to have Sam back and I think you saw Sam was tight in his coverage. We played this.
(On rookies next year) Have to be careful not to overload them. I thought both DBs really made strides and adjusted to what we did. I like their futures. As we know, we went four or five weeks with Sam, Morgan got hurt, guys have to play multiple positions. You saw with Micah down.
(On whether you'll be back) If they want me back I'll be back.
(On next step with defense) We play a lot of young guys and I felt we were playing our best defense. Minnesota had 201 yards against us. Washington we responded. Against Arizona, and all the explosive people, we were able to play them the way we like to play with mixing coverages. I think their long run was 8 yards.
(On Datone Jones) We had seen him make some plays. We said how can we increase his reps. We thought he could play inside or outside. When you see Mike Neal and Peppers and Datone, those guys can move around. They can rush inside and outside. I'd like to see Datone play inside and outside.
(On Peppers future) He brings so much to the team. You have a lot of young guys, easy to point to him this is the way you do it. He's really played his best at the end of the season the last two years. I thought he really rushed and played well Saturday night. You don't see signs at end of season that the arrow is not pointing up. We've been able to control his reps.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8020 on: January 19, 2016, 09:33:52 pm »
Michael Cohen
‏@Michael_Cohen13

The #Packers have fired running backs coach Sam Gash. He was informed of the decision today.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8021 on: January 19, 2016, 11:11:50 pm »
Tom Silverstein Verified account
‏@TomSilverstein

#Packers have also fired TEs coach Jerry Fontenot, according to a pair of sources. He and Sam Gash are only changes so far.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: January 26, 2016, 10:59:31 pm »
aj ne baljezgajte. to se radi na koledžu kad se nekako dokopaš nerešenog a npr bio si 2-3 TDs underdog

nego gledam sad crtice i skontam da je Rodgers u poslednjem driveu imao 101 passing yard  :D

Lik računao i izračunao da su Packersi (i Chiefsi) morali da idu na dva poena. :D

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/nfl-coaches-are-getting-away-with-crimes-against-middle-school-math/?ex_cid=538fb

Offline omiljeni

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8023 on: January 26, 2016, 11:12:09 pm »
čitao sam to (dijagonalno doduše) još pre nedelju dana i prvo što mi je palo za oko je da kod šansi za pobedu u overtime gleda prosek za gostujuće timove, a kod šansi za 2pts conversion gleda prosek uopšte nevezano dal si gost ili domaćin.

verovatno razlika u % nije nešto drastična, al odmah se vidi da je članak napisan tek da bi bio napisan i sa unapred donesenim zaključkom.

Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2007.godinu!

Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2021.godinu!

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: February 01, 2016, 06:03:01 pm »
Green Bay Packers reportedly want running back Eddie Lacy to lose thirty pounds before the start of the 2016 season according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.

Lacy had career lows in total yards (946) and touchdowns (5) in 2015 and will need a much better showing in the final year of his rookie deal to garner a long-term extension.  Lacy refused to discuss his weight issues during the season and the Packers did not make a big deal out of it, but head coach Mike McCarthy made it clear after the Packers' Division Round loss that Lacy's weight was a major concern.  To his credit, Lacy seems committed to losing the weight.
:teg: :teg: :teg:

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8025 on: February 01, 2016, 06:36:22 pm »

car :D

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8026 on: February 12, 2016, 04:32:34 pm »
Adam Caplan Verified account
‏@caplannfl

#Packers and DT Letroy Guion have agreed in principle to a 3-year, $11.25m deal, per league source.

Biće parica za kvalitetnu duvku. :D

Offline omiljeni

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8027 on: February 12, 2016, 05:03:37 pm »

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8028 on: February 16, 2016, 04:37:37 pm »
Adam Caplan Verified account
‏@caplannfl

#Packers and DT Letroy Guion have agreed in principle to a 3-year, $11.25m deal, per league source.

Biće parica za kvalitetnu duvku. :D
Meni je ovo pogresan potez, verovatno da nigde ne bi dobio vise od 6 mil...A i bojim se da ovo znaci da su digli ruke od BJ Raji-ja...
Mislim da je ovo lista:
Mike Neal
Sean Richardson
Nick Perry
James Starks
Andrew Quarless
B.J. Raji
Don Barclay
Scott Tolzien
Casey Hayward
Brett Goode
John Kuhn
James Jones

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8029 on: February 17, 2016, 05:10:16 pm »
Meni je ovo pogresan potez, verovatno da nigde ne bi dobio vise od 6 mil...A i bojim se da ovo znaci da su digli ruke od BJ Raji-ja...

I ti ga pretera, uopšte to nisu velike pare za startnog NT.

Još kad se doda da je samo pola miliona garantovano... Moraće muški da zapne da zaradi svaku paru.

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
  • Fire Capers.... Fire....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8030 on: February 17, 2016, 06:37:14 pm »
Valjda neće ponovo nositi lovu u koferu na Floridu. :D

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8031 on: February 17, 2016, 07:14:19 pm »
I ti ga pretera, uopšte to nisu velike pare za startnog NT.

Još kad se doda da je samo pola miliona garantovano... Moraće muški da zapne da zaradi svaku paru.
Ja ti kazem da on ni pola nebi dobio. Drugo sad je pod mikroskopom oko korišćenja supstanci, ako padne drugi put to će da bude više od 5-6 tekmi...
Ali ajde daj bože da neosnovano mračim...

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8032 on: February 17, 2016, 08:19:40 pm »
Ja ti kazem da on ni pola nebi dobio. Drugo sad je pod mikroskopom oko korišćenja supstanci, ako padne drugi put to će da bude više od 5-6 tekmi...
Ali ajde daj bože da neosnovano mračim...

Ako padne onda nas ništa ne košta. Osim pola miliona za potpis praktično je sve vezano za produkciju na terenu.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8033 on: February 20, 2016, 12:08:19 am »
Sezona je suspendovanja igrača, na red je došao i Mike Pennel. Propustiće prva četiri meča (ako ostane na rosteru). Potpis Guiona dobija na snazi. :D

Offline omiljeni

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8034 on: February 20, 2016, 01:15:24 am »
classy organization

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8035 on: March 01, 2016, 09:00:26 am »
Texans' Strong caught with marijuana in Damarious Randall's car. ;)
Smotuljak našli u Strongovoj tabakeri tako da se izvukao. A, to da nije poukao dim... :D

Offline omiljeni

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8036 on: March 01, 2016, 03:17:41 pm »

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8037 on: March 01, 2016, 03:35:07 pm »
Ništa gori ni bolji od drugih. :D
Sve te crnčuge bi vjerojatno dilale drogu da se nisu uspjele uvaliti u NFL.
Mislim da si sam jednom spomenuo "pileća krilca iz KFC-a između dva šuta" ako se na varam za ekipu iz Baltimorea :P

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8038 on: March 02, 2016, 10:30:29 am »
Packers reach four-year, $16 million deal with Mason Crosby. :thumbsup:
Nije vrhunski, ali kakve smo sreće dobili bi goreg da ga se pustilo. :D

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8039 on: March 02, 2016, 10:40:09 am »

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8040 on: March 02, 2016, 10:41:41 am »
Packers reach four-year, $16 million deal with Mason Crosby. :thumbsup:
Nije vrhunski, ali kakve smo sreće dobili bi goreg da ga se pustilo. :D

Realno verovatno bi nasli nekog goreg, dobar je bio ove sezone...
E sad ona prica, "bolje godinu dana ranije nego godinu dana kasnije..."

Offline Nada Macura

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8041 on: March 02, 2016, 11:35:27 pm »
Један од храбријих потеза неког тренера у претходних неколико сезона је била Мекартијева одлука да истрпи Крозбија целу сезону кад се распадао...колико се сећам то је била она сезона кад је ГБ тукао Чикаго у последњем колу за пролаз у плеј оф. Након тога је постао коректан тако да би било сулудо да му нису продужили уговор.  Мени лично је можда омиљени(не омиљени са форума  :mr.green:) кикер у лиги  иако ми је избио силне паре ове сезоне кад су прсли гајби од Детроита  :palm:

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8042 on: March 05, 2016, 12:03:00 pm »

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: March 08, 2016, 11:30:56 am »
Colts keep TE Dwayne Allen, on a four-year, $29.4 million deal.

Mislim da bi si Ted prije odrezao jaja nego dao ovu lovu. :D

MM je cimnuo novinare da bi mogli iznenaditi u ovogodišnem FA. :y

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8044 on: March 08, 2016, 06:31:58 pm »
The #Packers signed G Lane Taylor to a 2-year deal worth $4.15M, source said. He gets $600K guaranteed.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8045 on: March 08, 2016, 11:48:51 pm »
Opa... Lepe pare za backupa. Ili se nešto valja iza brda... :hm:

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8046 on: March 09, 2016, 08:25:36 am »
Teško da će se nešto mijenjati ove godine pošto su Lang i Sitton pod ugovorom. Ovo je neka vrsta osiguranja za dalje, mada je premalo igrao da bi se moglo reći da će biti dostojna zamjena. ;)

Od drugih vijesti:
The Packers gave the backup safety Chris Banjo the exclusive-rights free-agent tender of $675,000 on Tuesday, one day before the start of free agency.

Očito su zadovoljni s njegovim doprinosom u ST.

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8047 on: March 09, 2016, 08:55:08 pm »
Šta mislite o ostalim FA koji su kod nas?
Ko ide, ko ostaje?

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8048 on: March 09, 2016, 10:24:25 pm »
Ko je jeftin ostaje. :D

Offline waukesha

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8049 on: March 10, 2016, 08:06:23 am »
Po meni vrlo vjerojatno ostati će Kuhn, Starks, Quarless i Barclay jer za njih neće biti prevelik interes.
Raji, Neal i Perry su interesantniji materijal te ovisi koju lovu eventualno mogu dobiti na tržištu. TT će ih uzeti nazad za normalnu lovu, max. 3-4 mil/god uz minimalno garantiranog novca.
Najmanje šanse da ostane ima Hayward pošto su CB traženi i skupi. ;)