Author Topic: NFL News and Rumors  (Read 911728 times)

Offline Iceman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: NFL News and Rumors
« Reply #840 on: September 27, 2012, 12:39:41 pm »
Team Zebras znaci 16-0. Odlicno, nasima odgovara dome.  :A

Offline architect

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 27, 2012, 12:41:12 pm »
moze da se ocekuje silno navlacenje na Brees-a, A-Roda i Brejdisku :D
What's to like?

na koga ce u nedelju da navlace  :hm:

da li cemo videti NO 0-4 ili GB 1-3  :zvizdanje:

Offline architect

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 27, 2012, 12:41:46 pm »

i sa starim i sa novim sudijama  :cool:

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 27, 2012, 01:05:18 pm »
Jeste oko dve nedelje star članak ali ne verujem da mnogo vas svraća na Wall Street Journal sajt pa da prenesem :D

The Offense That's Ruining Television

Offline Reignman

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 27, 2012, 01:08:19 pm »
Bring it on!  :football:

Offline Otis

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 27, 2012, 01:31:49 pm »
Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2015.godinu!
Šampion Vince Lombardi Keeper lige za 2019.godinu!
Šampion AllDef lige za 2021.godinu!
Šampion Dynasty NBA za 2022/23!

Offline Iceman

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Offline Pablo

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 28, 2012, 08:13:27 pm »
Coach Rex Ryan stated Friday that the Jets will not place Darrelle Revis (torn ACL) on injured reserve in hopes he can return for the Super Bowl.
The delusional Jets still think they're going to the Super Bowl. Ryan says the Jets will make the I.R. decision after Revis has the knee surgically restructured. Per Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, "there is no way that Jets doctors would clear Darrelle Revis to play in a game in February. None."

:rofl:

Offline Sundjer Bob Kockalone

• HOF
  • Jedni čovek kome ljudi veruju!
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:19 pm »
Ovo je sa njuza?
Do kada ćemo morati da peremo ruke, zna li se šta?
Amerika, za razliku od Srbije, nema dovojan broj testova na korona virus.

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 29, 2012, 10:32:08 am »

Farmers Field stadium unanimously approved by LA City Council — could an NFL team be coming to LA?

As expected, the Los Angeles City Council approved plans Friday to build a professional football stadium in downtown L.A., though the actual construction of Farmers Field remains contingent on convincing an NFL team to relocate here.

The unanimous vote followed presentations by stadium developer Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) that included appearances from athletes Rodney Peete and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, businessman Steve Bing and high school football teams from South L.A.

Billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong was also in the chamber. He is expected to make a bid for AEG, which is being sold by its parent company, the Anschutz Corporation. AEG executives have said they will find a buyer who will abide by its agreement with the city.

Asked about Soon-Shiong’s appearance and his interest in purchasing AEG, the company’s chief Tim Leiweke told reporters, “I don’t speak on his behalf yet.” Leiweke's contract with AEG was recently extended by five years. It's expected he will continue to work with a new owner.

The $1.5 billion stadium will be privately financed by AEG. The company proposes knocking down the West Hall of the Convention Center to make way for Farmers Field. The space will be replaced with a new wing along Pico Boulevard.

“Our commitment is, we are going to now work harder at getting this done," Leiweke said. "We’re going to find not only a team, but I believe we’re going to have a chance to get two teams."

Both the Los Angeles Rams and Raiders left town in 1995.

If NFL owners approve a team's move to L.A. next spring, the city will then issue bonds to pay for the projected $314 million convention center building. Those bonds would be repaid by AEG. City Administrative Officer Miguel Santana warned that if interest rates increase, the new hall could have a $27 million shortfall. In that case, AEG and the city of Los Angeles would split the difference.

Approval of the project comes even as activists with the Play Fair at Farmers Field Coalition have sued the State of California over a law that allowed AEG to expedite environmental concerns related to the stadium. No hearing date for the lawsuit has been set.

Before taking the unanimous vote, members of the City Council went out of their way to praise AEG and describe how bringing professional football to Los Angeles could end the city’s economic woes and inspire civic pride, especially among troubled youths.

“We have to find the reasons to inspire our young people and to many tens of thousands of people in our region, that is sports,” said councilman Richard Alarcon. “The fact that we don’t have a football team in Los Angeles — honestly we’ve done OK, but I believe we have the potential to inspire tens of thousands more to stay just afloat until they finally figure out that education is what they want to achieve."

“Would Kareem Abdul-Jabbar have written a book today … would he have been able to write a book if he were not inspired by sports? I don’t know, maybe,” Alarcon said.

Councilman Paul Koretz, a former member of the State Legislature, called the vote the most “important political decision” of his career.

In addition to the formal votes, the L.A. City Council approved a resolution “enthusiastically” endorsing Farmers Field and inviting the NFL to visit downtown L.A. Councilman Eric Garcetti also introduced a motion calling for local ownership of whatever team locates to Los Angeles.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 01, 2012, 03:21:54 pm »
BREAKING NEWS

Mike Freeman confirms, per a team source, reports that Colts coach Chuck Pagano has leukemia and will be away from the team indefinitely.

Auh... :(

Offline zujo23

• Probowl
  • Jašta, brate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 01, 2012, 03:38:07 pm »
sad reče mortensen na espn.com da je u pitanju "treatable form of leukemia" (ako takvo nešto postoji) i da će biti odsutan 6 nedelja.
Grakću gavrani -
još dublje u jaknu
uvlačim glavu.

Majčina senka
preko cele sobe -
loži peć u mraku.

"Život nam uglavnom vraća ono što dajemo drugima" - Ivo Andrić

"We make living based on what we get, and we make a life based on what we give" - Winston Churchill

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 01, 2012, 04:14:37 pm »
sad reče mortensen na espn.com da je u pitanju "treatable form of leukemia" (ako takvo nešto postoji) i da će biti odsutan 6 nedelja.
Postoji, zavisi samo koji tip leukemije ima i kom stadijumu je.

Offline Stana

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 03, 2012, 06:32:58 pm »
Jets WR Holmes stavljen na IR,ide na operaciju
potpisan WR Jason Hill,bivsi jaguar
Jos jedan udarac za Jetse,posle najboljeg odbrambenog igraca ode im i najbolji napadac

Offline marasin

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:19 pm »
Sto ne uzmu dva TE i stave TT da igra. Njemu i ovako Holms nista ne bi radio u timu

Offline Otis

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 08, 2012, 09:43:29 pm »
Coach Ken Whisenhunt announced Monday that Williams will miss the rest of the season with a shoulder injury suffered against the Rams, according to the team's website. A second round pick in the 2011 draft, Williams missed all of his rookie season with a torn Achilles' tendon.

Beanie Wells and LaRod Stephens-Howling have also been hurt. Wells is on injured reserve, designated to return later this season. Stephens-Howling's status for Week 6 remains up in the air, although he's expected to return. Untested players William Powell and Alphonso Smith are next in line.

Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2015.godinu!
Šampion Vince Lombardi Keeper lige za 2019.godinu!
Šampion AllDef lige za 2021.godinu!
Šampion Dynasty NBA za 2022/23!

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 08, 2012, 09:46:05 pm »
A to će se osetiti na igri kako?

Offline Digger

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 09, 2012, 12:06:10 am »
A to će se osetiti na igri kako?
To sam se i ja zapitao...kao da je tesko naci nekog da u proseku uzme do 2 jarde tracanjem. :D

Offline matteus

• Starter
  • Andre Woodson's Right Arm
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 09, 2012, 03:42:47 pm »
Pa to je sreca u nesreci. Nama je plan da trcimo po svaku cenu, to i WiPo moze da radi. Ali bilo bi korektno kada bi draftovali RBa koji nije lako lomljiv.
Nenad Čanak štapom bije Kristijana Karembea.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 09, 2012, 11:52:04 pm »
Goodell nekim igračima iz bountygatea smanjio kazne. Vilmi ostaje na snazi zabrana igranja ove sezone ali će ipak dobiti deo plate za prvih šest nedelja koje će da provede na listi povređenih igrača. Scott Fujita je najbolje prošao, smanjena mu je kazna sa 3 na samo jedan meč zabrane igranja. Anthony Hargrove je dobio smanjenje sa 8 na 7 mečeva uz dodatak da je u prvih pet kola odradio 5 mečeva kazne a preostala dva će odraditi kada potpiše za novi tim. Will Smith jedini nije dobio nikakve olakšice, ostaje mu kazna od 4 meča.

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 16, 2012, 04:32:21 pm »
The Eagles announced Tuesday that they have dismissed defensive coordinator Juan Castillo from his duties and have named secondary coach Todd Bowles as their new defensive coordinator.

Offline Grandilof

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 16, 2012, 05:53:28 pm »
"We’re six games into the season and average isn’t good enough. I know the potential of our team and insist on maximizing it,” Reid said in a statement from the team.

Debeli magarac, pogresnog koordinatora je otpustio.   :palm: :palm: :palm:

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day."

Offline bdj

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 16, 2012, 06:25:43 pm »
Dosta nas je napad odrzavao u igri i vukao klovnovsku odbranu koja ne moze da se poveze :palm:

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 16, 2012, 06:33:33 pm »
Mike Holmgren to leave Browns

New Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, whose takeover of the team was officially approved Tuesday, will name Joe Banner the team's CEO/president and current president Mike Holmgren will leave the organization, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Ed Werder.

Browns Bad Under Holmgren
Mike Holmgren was hired to turn around the Browns but only the Panthers have a worse winning percentage since he arrived in Cleveland in 2010, his first full season with the club.

Worst win percentage in NFL,
since 2010
Team   Win Pct.
Panthers   .243
Browns   .263
Rams   .316

The timing of Holmgren's departure from the Browns is unclear. While a source tells Werder that he could leave the organization soon, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Holmgren will finish out the 2012 season with the Browns.

Offline zujo23

• Probowl
  • Jašta, brate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 16, 2012, 10:00:26 pm »
Možda oba debela morža odu na kraju sezone?
Grakću gavrani -
još dublje u jaknu
uvlačim glavu.

Majčina senka
preko cele sobe -
loži peć u mraku.

"Život nam uglavnom vraća ono što dajemo drugima" - Ivo Andrić

"We make living based on what we get, and we make a life based on what we give" - Winston Churchill

Offline Duh

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 16, 2012, 10:59:42 pm »
"We’re six games into the season and average isn’t good enough. I know the potential of our team and insist on maximizing it,” Reid said in a statement from the team.

Debeli magarac, pogresnog koordinatora je otpustio.   :palm: :palm: :palm:

DC je bila ocekivana promena. Covek se ponovo pogubio. Izgubili smo utakmicu jer je on odlucio da igra svoju zonu, iako je Namdi igrao svoj najbolji mec od kako je dosao u Filu. Mec je izgubila odbrana, 17 poena za cetvrtinu, iako si znao da protivnik moze samo pasom, i treci mec za redom nismo skupili nijedan sek. Kad je Namdi rekao posle meca sto je rekao, znao sam da je ili njegov ili Kastiljov kraj dosao. Kad je Tod dosao u tim rekao sam da je to sledeci DC, a mozda i HC. U napadau nemamo tako nesto, ko god bi dosao, doneo bi potpunu promenu, a to ne moze sad da se radi, u srd sezone. Na kraju sezone, ako kojim slucajem Rid ostane, onda ce i Marti da pakuje kofere, a nadam se i Vik, ima nekih budala koje ce za njega dati pik, siguran sam.

Možda oba debela morža odu na kraju sezone?

Bez pobede u PO, Rid je zavrsio pricu u Fili, a ni tad nije sigurno da li ce ostati. Ja sam do sada bio za to da ostane, zato sto je tesko naci dobrog trenera, ali posle ovog poslednjeg meca, nema vise price, SB ili cao. Toliko su mi se smucili da nisam mogao da gledam ostatak meceva tog dana iako sam jedva cekao neke meceve...

Offline Grandilof

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 17, 2012, 02:35:12 am »
Ma sve to stoji, citao sam i ja to sa Namdijem i ostalo sta je bilo i znao sam da ce nesto da se desi. Nikada mi se nije svidjao Kastiljo (nikada nije ni trebao da postane DC) i mislim da ce ova promena doneti dobro, svidja mi se Bowles kao novi DC, ali opet nisam siguran da je trebalo od Kastilja poceti i on je ovde ispao zrtveno jagnje. Po meni nije odbrana glavni krivac za poraze, cak se moze reci da su solidno igrali s obzirom na okolnosti. Napad nam 31. u ligi i najvise jebenih turnovera. ST, pitanje da li je sastavio jednu normalu utakmicu. Mislim, o cemu pricamo.

A i ovo za OC, tesko da moze gore sto se tice playcalling-a. Ne vidim zasto bi Marty bio siguran, nek uzme debeli tu ulogu. Pogotovu kad sam gledao danas konferenciju za novinare, nikada mi nije izgledao onako uzrujan sa nagovestajima da moze biti jos promena.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day."

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 19, 2012, 02:58:25 pm »
Austin Rehkow, zapamtite ovo ime! Taj nam ne sme promaći!!! :thumbsup:

Pik prve runde u najavi, za Raiderse, naravno. :D

Offline matteus

• Starter
  • Andre Woodson's Right Arm
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 21, 2012, 06:39:20 pm »
Report: Vince Young to work out for Cardinals

Young’s going to be back on a football field on Tuesday, though. Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Young will work out for the Cardinals this Tuesday, the traditional tryout day around the league during the season. With Kevin Kolb though to be out for as long as two months, the Cardinals could feel the need for a veteran option behind John Skelton. Currently, rookie Ryan Lindley is the only other quarterback on the roster, which is less than ideal for a team that still has playoff thoughts after a 4-2 start.

:w :palm:
Nenad Čanak štapom bije Kristijana Karembea.

Offline Grandilof

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: October 21, 2012, 06:46:32 pm »
Da necete i Vick-a sledece godine, recimo za picka 2. runde ?  :D

Offline velja

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 22, 2012, 05:47:48 pm »
The Panthers announced Monday morning that General Manager Marty Hurney has been relieved of his duties. He's run the team since 2002.

Marty Hurney's tenure with the Carolina Panthers has come to an end. (Chuck Burton/Associated Press)
"This was an extremely difficult decision," said owner Jerry Richardson in a statement. "Marty made every effort to bring success to the Panthers and took the team to a Super Bowl and two NFC championship games. Unfortunately, we have not enjoyed the success we hoped for in recent years. I have the greatest respect and admiration for Marty and will always appreciate the way he tirelessly served the organization."

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 22, 2012, 05:58:05 pm »
Došao mu glave očajan prošlogodišnji draft. ;)

Offline Reignman

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 22, 2012, 06:06:44 pm »
Rivera bi mogao polako...ili neko od koordinatora.
Jbt, imas dva "legit"  :A RBa i Newtona i pokusavaju da trce 10 puta u toku tekme ?
 :napalm:

Offline Duh

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: October 22, 2012, 06:49:14 pm »
Došao mu glave očajan prošlogodišnji draft. ;)

Ti si gori od novinara iz File, kad uhvatis nekog, ne pustas  :P