Author Topic: Los Angeles Rams - The greatest show on turf  (Read 430943 times)

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: St. Louis Rams - The greatest show on turf
« Reply #735 on: January 25, 2013, 03:05:15 pm »
Sad u timu imamo 5 bivsih (i sadasnji) DC
Ryan, Fisher, McGinnis, Bush i Cecil.
"Не бојим се од вражјег кота, нека га је ка на гори листа, но се бојим од зла домаћега..."

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 29, 2013, 06:31:35 pm »
https://mobile.twitter.com/STLouisRams/status/296286707496665088?p=v

After extensive conversations regarding defensive philosophy, the Rams and Rob Ryan agreed he was not the right fit for the DC position.

“@mortreport: After another visit Monday, the Rams decided Rob Ryan won't be defensive coordinator. Rams coach Jeff Fisher: "It wasn't a scheme fit."

"Не бојим се од вражјег кота, нека га је ка на гори листа, но се бојим од зла домаћега..."

Offline vladarule

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 29, 2013, 06:34:00 pm »
 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Vernon Davis je jedna zena i nije sluzio vojsku

Offline Pablo

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 29, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »
Za dlaku sinko

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 29, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »
Rams Hire Bush to Coach Linebackers

For a coaching staff that already boasts plenty of talent and experience, the Rams and coach Jeff Fisher somehow found a way to add even more of those two ingredients to their coaching recipe Tuesday when they announced the addition of Frank Bush as linebackers coach.

Bush comes to the Rams from Tennessee, where he spent the past two seasons holding the same position. He replaces Blake Williams, who the Rams acknowledged did not have his contract renewed earlier this month.

Bush is entering his 23rd season coaching in the NFL.

“I’m extremely excited to add Frank to our staff,” Fisher said. “Frank brings a wealth of experience and has a long history of success. Players respect him and our linebackers are going to enjoy playing for him.”

Bush brings a wealth of knowledge and experience accumulated over more than a quarter century in the league. As part of that experience, Bush is the fourth defensive coach on the staff to have experience as a coordinator.

Before going to the Titans, Bush spent four years in Houston, two of which he spent as the defensive coordinator. In his time in the league, Bush has been a player, a scout and a position coach in addition to his coordinator experience.

Along the way, Bush also had stops in Arizona (three years as linebackers coach with one as assistant head coach), Denver (nine seasons, five as linebackers coach, one as secondary coach and three as special teams coach, winning two Super Bowls along the way) and Houston (linebackers coach from 1992-94).

It was in that time in Houston where Bush first met Fisher as the pair spent the 1993 and 1994 seasons on the staff together.

Bush also had accomplished playing career. After a three-year career as a starter at North Carolina State, the Oilers selected Bush with a fifth-round pick in the 1985 NFL Draft. He landed on the all rookie team his first season but a medical exam three games into his second season revealed that he has a narrow spinal canal that would make continuing his career too dangerous.

Bush took a job in the Oilers scouting department in 1987 and has been in the league in some capacity since.

Offline Karala

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 30, 2013, 12:00:38 pm »
A, da Fisher opet angazuje Mossa kao sto je to ucinio sa Titansima?
"Whoever wrote that narrative can shove that where the sun don't shine"

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 30, 2013, 06:34:45 pm »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/30/marshall-faulk-patriots-cheated-the-rams-out-of-a-super-bowl/

Reci im Folce  :rock:

Marshall Faulk: Patriots cheated the Rams out of a Super Bowl

It’s been 11 years since the Rams lost to the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVI, but former Rams running back Marshall Faulk isn’t over it, because Faulk believes the Patriots cheated to win.

Although NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has insisted that there’s no evidence that the Patriots spied on the Rams’ walk-through practice the day before the game, Faulk still thinks they did.

“I’ll never be over being cheated out of the Super Bowl,” Faulk told Tom Curran of CSNNE.com.

The NFL fined the Patriots and head coach Bill Belichick, and stripped the Patriots of a first-round draft pick, for taping opposing coaches’ signals in violation of NFL rules. But the separate allegation that the Patriots taped the Rams’ walk-through before the Super Bowl was never substantiated. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said the league destroyed all the tapes that were confiscated in the investigation of the Patriots’ taping practices, and Faulk is skeptical that the whole truth will ever come out.

“Obviously, the commissioner gets to handle things how he wants to handle them but if they wanted us to shut up about what happened, show us the tapes. Don’t burn ‘em,” Faulk said.

Faulk says the Rams installed new plays for the game against the Patriots, and that the Patriots seemed to be so perfectly prepared for them that Faulk believes they must have used espionage.

“I understand Bill is a great coach,” Faulk said. “But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn’t ran. . . . And a couple of plays on third down that we walked through also . . . And they created a check for it. It’s just little things like that. It’s either the best coaching in the world when you come up with situations that you had never seen before. Or you’d seen it and knew what to do.”

Faulk seems to believe Belichick and the Patriots got off easy for Spygate.

“Am I bitter about how the league handled them taping people? If Bountygate was that bad and Sean got suspended for a whole year? If we want to talk about some unfair assessment of how we’re assessing things? Man. If you lost a game and your brother cheated you, you’ll remember that.”

And 11 years later, Faulk still remembers a Super Bowl that he believes the Patriots stole.

Offline Sundjer Bob Kockalone

• HOF
  • Jedni čovek kome ljudi veruju!
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 30, 2013, 08:32:31 pm »
Kme, kmee, kmeeeeeee
Do kada ćemo morati da peremo ruke, zna li se šta?
Amerika, za razliku od Srbije, nema dovojan broj testova na korona virus.

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 30, 2013, 08:58:46 pm »

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 30, 2013, 09:49:41 pm »
Kmeeeee kmeeeeee

Offline omiljeni

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 30, 2013, 10:32:14 pm »
Sve ce to tetka Oprah razjebati.
Al ce da vrcaju fusnote i konfiskacije pokala.

Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2007.godinu!

Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2021.godinu!

Offline Iceman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2013, 01:20:09 am »
Nikada nisam puno paznje pridavao spajgejtu, ali ovo menja stvar iz korena. Marsal Folk je jedan od najpametnijih igraca koji su se prosetali na nasim malim tv ekranima, zna o cemu govori i sigurno da mu je bilo tesko da u javnost izadje sa ovim. Privatno, bez presije, verovatno skrguce zubima i o kamerama govori kao o jedinom razlogu tadasnjeg poraza dok bode vudu lutku Zizelinog boy toy-a.

Offline Karala

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2013, 09:55:25 am »
"Zao mi je Bile, ali prica o tvojim SB pobedama nikada nece biti pricana odvojeno od price o spygate-u" - to Marshall zeli reci. "Sto su unistavani dokazi, ako ste pobedili cisto?"

Ko god je gledao tekmu zna da je napad St Louisa izgledao rasafljeno, kao da nesto nije u redu, kao amateri, ciji se potezi lako anticipiraju.
Sa druge strane veliki Tom i napad NE postigli samo jedan TD. Dakle, razloga ne samo za sumnju vec i verovanje u to ko je ubedljivo jaci tim tu bio ima, ako je Kurt predvodio i pored spijuniranja napad St Louisa do dva TD i 17 poena, a Tom do 1TD i 13 poena.

Mi nismo izgubili ubedljivo, vec sa 3 poena, razlikom od suta jednog velikog Vina. Dakle, RAZLOGA pored i najmanje sumnje za spijuniranje, gde su jos unistavani dokazi, ZA VEROVANJE DA SMO BILI NAJJACI TIM IMA.
"Whoever wrote that narrative can shove that where the sun don't shine"

Offline Reignman

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2013, 10:19:40 am »
Nikada nisam puno paznje pridavao spajgejtu, ali ovo menja stvar iz korena. Marsal Folk je jedan od najpametnijih igraca koji su se prosetali na nasim malim tv ekranima, zna o cemu govori i sigurno da mu je bilo tesko da u javnost izadje sa ovim. Privatno, bez presije, verovatno skrguce zubima i o kamerama govori kao o jedinom razlogu tadasnjeg poraza dok bode vudu lutku Zizelinog boy toy-a.

Offline marasin

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2013, 11:32:12 am »
Mislim da to ima vece veze sa onom pricom o pustanju Tampe da osvoji SB nego sa kamerama. Kada god neko pokrene neku pricu, onda svi ostali pricaju neku svoju. I ako bi sve sad trebalo da bude fer, zasto treneri kada pozivaju akcije i dalje drze papire preko usta. Ako one da im neko nebi citao sa usana.

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #750 on: February 01, 2013, 08:44:18 pm »
Sledece godine bi volio da vidim Sammy Brown-a u timu, sa znacajnom ulogom.

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2013, 09:41:33 am »

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2013, 09:47:13 am »
Ramsi ostaju u EJD. Bice ulozeno oko 700 mill $ u renoviranje hale.

http://www.rams-news.com/rams-plan-chosen-for-dome-may-mean-rebuild-video/

Offline Rampage

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2013, 11:56:20 am »
Cool,jos samo da ne diraju dresove i bombona  :smile3:

Offline Pablo

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 06, 2013, 09:41:27 am »
Ao sto sam srecan sto smo potpisali Titusa Yuonga. Nakon apsolutno turobnog januara (Rob Ryan, otvoreni field, menjanje boje dresova, pustanje Amendole) februar je poceo lepo. Ne brine me preterano sta je radio u Lionsima, tamo uvek imaju nekih problema, uvek je neka frka oko najvecih gluposti. Jos kad bi Amendolimir ostao to bi bilo to sto se tice WRs bar kad je draft u pitanju mislim da ne bi trebali uzimati nikoga bar u ranim rundama. OL i samo OL.

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 06, 2013, 05:01:01 pm »
Milsim da si u pravi za wr-ove 100%. Pored onakovog QB-a, ovi se super uklapaju.

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 06, 2013, 07:28:30 pm »
Rams were the only team to put in a claim for Titus Young.
#Rams WRs now under control for 2013 season: Chris Givens, Titus Young, Brian Quick, Austin Pettis, Nick Johnson, Raymond Radway.
#Rams new WR Titus Young has 10 TD’s in the past two seasons [only 26 games]. Brandon Gibson and Danny Amendola have combined for 9

Ako zadrzimo i Amendolu - Young + Givens + Amendola = speed.
Sto se mene tice, drug Tito je siguran starter.

Offline Iceman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 06, 2013, 07:43:33 pm »
Haha, Stafford je izbazdario ruku po Calvinu. :D Mora da ubaci korekciju, za Younga na istom mestu ide minus 1 na Kalvinovoj skali.

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 07, 2013, 12:11:37 am »
"The Rams inherit his original contract, which calls for a $555,000 base salary this season, plus a $185,000 roster bonus. Young also is under contract in 2014, earning a base salary of $645,000. So financially, anyway, there’s little risk for the Rams in claiming Young."

Rotoworld
“7/28/2011: Signed a four-year, $4.56 million contract. The deal included a $1.81 million signing bonus. 2013: $555,000 (+ $184,666 reporting bonus + $50,000 workout bonus), 2014: $645,000, 2015: Free Agent”

Offline marasin

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 07, 2013, 02:12:55 am »
Sve se nesto mislim da ce ga ramsi otpustiti pre pocetka sezone jer ce isto da prica ko u lionsima. On ustvari to oce pa onda da pokusa da uzme neke vece pare

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 09, 2013, 12:19:51 am »
Moramo tezim putem na SB  :D
http://www.theredzone.org/Features/NFLStrengthofSchedule.aspx

Player Contract Information
http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/stl/ram

Bradford  :palm:
7/30/2010: Signed a six-year, $78 million contract. The deal contains $50 million guaranteed, including his base salaries in years one through four, a $2.88 million first-year roster bonus, and a second-year "signing" bonus of $17.974 million. Another $8 million is available through incentives based on playoff, Super Bowl, and Pro Bowl appearances. 2013: $9 million, 2014: $14.015 million, 2015: $12.985 million, 2016: Free Agent

Offline Iceman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2013, 05:58:51 pm »

Offline Polux

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 16, 2013, 12:49:13 pm »
Izgleda da nece vise uopste da igra AF.

I jedna radosna vest  :D

Sam Bradford could have landed Rams high draft pick

By Chris Wesseling
Published: Feb. 15, 2013 at 08:43 p.m.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000139738/article/sam-bradford-could-have-landed-rams-a-high-firstround-pick

Upon taking over the football operations of the St. Louis Rams last offseason, coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead wasted no time in declaring that Sam Bradford would not be traded in a move to draft Robert Griffin III with the No. 2 pick.

While Bradford remained highly regarded as a former No. 1 pick with intriguing arm talent, it seemed at the time that the Rams were cavalierly disregarding a chance to draft a quarterback with the potential to carve out an exciting and successful new era while turning the franchise's fortunes around.

Whether or not salary-cap implications played a major role, Fisher simply believed that it was Bradford -- not Griffin -- who had the potential to become the best quarterback in football.

With the chance to land a windfall of Redskins draft picks for the right to land Griffin, Fisher put his money where his mouth was last offseason. Fisher acknowledged spurning multiple teams inquiring about the possibility of a Bradford trade.

How high were teams willing to go? Sports Illustrated's Peter King tells NBC Sports Network's Erik Kuselius that the Rams would have received a "high first-round pick" in return had they opted to deal Bradford.

The implication is that the Browns, holding the No. 4 pick and Bradford's former play-caller in Pat Shurmur, were the team hot on his trail. Had the Rams been more open-minded on Griffin, they might have changed the course of the franchises in Cleveland and Washington as well as their own. As it is now, Fisher's future is tied to Bradford's performance after passing up a chance to draft the 2012 Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Offline starr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 16, 2013, 01:03:23 pm »
Ne razumem, šta je tu radosno? :hm:

Offline vladarule

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 16, 2013, 01:35:27 pm »
Ni ja, verovatno to sto nisu trejdovali Bradforfa. Mada znajuci Poluxa nije to u pitanju :) :)
Vernon Davis je jedna zena i nije sluzio vojsku

Offline Foldingo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: February 16, 2013, 01:41:01 pm »
Poznajuci novog Poluxa, verovatno je srecan sto je WAS dobro prosao sa RGIII :D
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing.” - Vince Lombardi

Offline Otis

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 17, 2013, 10:34:43 am »
Ao sto sam srecan sto smo potpisali Titusa Yuonga.

Sto se mene tice, drug Tito je siguran starter.

It didn't take long for Titus Young to wear out his welcome with the St. Louis Rams. The team announced Friday their intentions to waive the mercurial receiver. This comes 10 days after they picked him up off waivers following his release from the Detroit Lions.

A Pablito i Poluxara kadar nevera.  :A
Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2015.godinu!
Šampion Vince Lombardi Keeper lige za 2019.godinu!
Šampion AllDef lige za 2021.godinu!
Šampion Dynasty NBA za 2022/23!

Offline Pablo

• HOF
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 13, 2013, 12:24:10 am »
Rams agreed to terms with TE Jared Cook on a five-year contract.
Cook, who turns 26 in April, will essentially replace Danny Amendola as the Rams' slot receiver as St. Louis attempts to make more big plays in the passing game. At 6-foot-5, 248, Cook's vertical, straight-line speed has been timed in the 4.4s. The rumored price tag was $8 million per year, which is an awful lot to pay a tight end who's never cleared 50 receptions in a season. The Rams, though, are tired of chain movers like Amendola and Steven Jackson who lack truly big-play ability. Cook, along with Brian Quick -- the organization believes -- has the potential to provide that. He'll be an interesting 2013 fantasy pick with upside. Cook averages 13.1 yards per career catch, with eight touchdowns among only 12 starts (59 games).

Offline Otis

• Probowl
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 13, 2013, 02:39:22 pm »
"Jared Cook's five-year contract with the Rams has a maximum value of $38.5M and includes $19M guaranteed."

Dal su ovi normalni!? :blink:
Šampion Endzone III-B lige za 2015.godinu!
Šampion Vince Lombardi Keeper lige za 2019.godinu!
Šampion AllDef lige za 2021.godinu!
Šampion Dynasty NBA za 2022/23!